Introducing PTC wizard Version 3.0
Ready August 1 for the New School Year
Most Significant Update to the User Experience of the
Online Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler in its History
Boca Raton, FL―August 1, 2022―PTC wizard, an online parent-teacher conference scheduler, announces the availability of its newest upgrade for parents, version 3.0, described as a “complete overhaul” of the original version. Version 3.0 brings added ease of use, time savings, and convenience to parent users. Interface upgrades for teachers are scheduled in Q4 2022, and school administrators in Q1 2023.
With PTC wizard 3.0, it is now possible for parents to schedule all their children’s parent-teacher conference appointments on one page at one time. Among its primary capabilities:
- Books appointments in one easy step, instead of three, and on one page, saving valuable time
- Drags and drops column of teacher appointments to reorder for convenience
- Shrinks columns of teacher times to fit more on the page for better efficiency
- Adds or removes teachers easily from the scheduling matrix without losing your work
- Views and confirms your changes from the same scheduling matrix
- Enhances the visual experience with an improved graphical interface
- Improves usability with added responsiveness on mobile phones, tablets, and computers
“While PTC wizard has historically offered a beneficial user interface for parents, version 3.0 is light years ahead of the current interface. With soon-to-be updates to teacher and administrator interfaces, we predict PTC wizard 3.0 will become the state-of-the-art solution to conference scheduling systems today,” says Shammai Ellman, founder-president of PTC Wizard. “Version 3.0 is a seamless app—in one step, book appointments on one page, print out your schedule, and you’re ready to go—a user-friendly timesaver for parents.”
Instructions for access to PTC wizard 3.0 will be sent to all users via email by early August. Alternatively, users can secure details from email@example.com
or call 1-(855) PTC-WIZARD (782-9492). A video tutorial is also available for visual learners.
About PTC Wizard
PTC Wizard is the brainchild of its founder. As a parent of six children and a computer programming enthusiast, he was inspired to help his son’s school find a more innovative way to schedule and track multiple parent-teacher conferences. PTC Wizard has served the educational community since 2011, addressing the scheduling needs of thousands of U.S. schools. To date, PTC Wizard has facilitated the scheduling of more than 15 million parent-teacher conferences across the United States.
Contact: Carolyn Smith, Marketing. 626.695.9630 or firstname.lastname@example.org